The William Harvey Research Institute (WHRI) is a world leading Pharmacological Centre with a vibrant, multidisciplinary scientific environment devoted to therapeutic innovation in cardiovascular, endocrine and inflammatory
For the latest edition of the WHRI newsletter click here
- REF2014 - QMUL positioned within the Top 10 Multi-Faculty Colleges in the United Kingdom, and Barts and The London School of Medicine within the top 5 of the Country.
- REF2014 - 90% of our research judged world-leading and internationally excellent
- 350 scientists and clinicians from 44 Nations Worldwide.
- Top paper in Worldwide Science in 2007, top 10 papers in cardiovascular research in 2009 and 2011.
- 12 BHF, Wellcome, NIHR, MRC, The Gates Foundation and EU Programmes.
- NIHR Cardiovascular Biomedical Research Unit (£12 million since 2008).
- Joint Cardiovascular Programme with UCL Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences.
- Arthritis Research UK Experimental Arthritis Treatment Centre (2012)